I only drink water when it comes to beverages

Home Forums Diet and Nutrition I only drink water when it comes to beverages

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Leanna
    Participant

I drink a ton of water through the day, and it’s the only beverage I put into my body these days. I think it’s probably the only beverage you need, as I don’t touch milk or anything else. I especially don’t touch pop or drinks with sugar.

A lot of water for me. What about you’s? Do you like to drink a lot of water?

johndz
    Participant

Me too, I have a personal water bottle so I can know of I drink all the water needed, but I do drink milk too, its one of the many protein sources.

I left sugar drinks behind some years ago.

Sporty
    Participant

I drink more water than I used to, but I still drink soda. I never have more than one can or bottle in a day though, and I stay away from a lot of other sweet/sugary stuff to make up for it. It’s tough to give up soda completely, at least for me.

johndz
    Participant

Isnt easy, but after a time you will not feel the crave anymore, you will be indifferent to soda. I rarely drink it, I dont buy it anymore, but sometimes family offers one in family dinners, or sundays, I drink half a bottle or less.

Sporty
    Participant

I have found that whenever I go for a long time without soda, I crave it less. But as soon as I start drinking it again, I get back into the habit of having one almost every day. It’s tough man, especially because I work a manual labor type of job and my body always craves sugar after a long day.

johndz
    Participant

Yes, in the workplace is harder, I used to buy cookies on a daily base. After some time my wife started to take fruit to her work and offered me the same, and that realy helped me with the sugar crave, cookie consumption lowered after some months and finally I left them with the help of fruit, I like not all the fruits, but I am used to them now.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.