SPW Meet-up 24th March @ Natural Kitchen [CANCELLED]

Home Forums General Fitness SPW Meet-up 24th March @ Natural Kitchen [CANCELLED]

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Sean Boone

UPDATE –

Due to Coronavirus we have decided to cancel the meet-up event. We will plan another meet-up once this has all blown over. Thank you everyone for your RSVPs and comments at gym. Please stay safe and healthy!

Hey all,

I’m sure you’ve noticed the sidebar advertisement…

SPW is hosting a free meet-up event on the 24th of March at 12:30pm at Natural Kitchen (7 Pepys St, London). Brad will be hosting the meet-up offering workout and diet advice, supplement recommendations and more. Light lunch is included!

Please RSVP here so we have an idea of how many are coming. We are expecting a minimum of 15 (Brad’s clients) and we hope to see some forum members come along too.

Any questions please reply to this thread!

Brad Goodwin

We’ll be hosting regular meet-ups so if you can’t make it don’t stress, I’m thinking the next one will be in June. Any ideas on location let me know! We chose Natural Kitchen for this meet-up simply because it’s 1 minute from my gym 😉

Sean Boone

Thank you to the RSVPs so far.

We still have plenty of spots left so please RSVP to the link above if you haven’t already!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.